Sisterhood, literally, is the relationship between sisters, but it is often used to refer to the relationship between women.
How it works:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
2) Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
3) Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
4) Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
1) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Probably to New Zealand – I’ve always wanted to visit.
2) What is your preferred genre to read?
I don’t really have a preferred genre.
3) What was the best book you’ve read so far this summer?
Go Set A Watchman, Harper Lee. But I’ve only read four books so far this summer.
4) Quick pick: sweet or salty?
5) Do you like listening to music when you’re working/writing/reading or do you need silence?
I tend to need silence, unless it’s classical music, because the lyrics interrupt with my brain. I’m not good at multitasking.