Below are some posts that give you an idea of what this blog is about. They are not necessarily the ones that have generated the most interest but more my favourite ones; the ones I want to share with friends.
- What Does It Mean To Be Young?, a teenager’s musings on youth and the emotions attached.
- John Green is Overrated, my thoughts on John Green.
- Poignancy, rules and metaphors, my musings on poetry and metaphors, as well as some life rules to abide by.
- Burn, baby, a story of a girl who couldn’t see the harm she caused.
- Loft Beds and UV Lights, an attempt at free writing which explores egoism.
- Fight Back, you could say it’s anarchism. A post on what’s wrong with “the system”, including comments on the education system.
- Over the Rainbow, a few of my thoughts and opinions on the LGBTQ+ community and their rights.
- Why I Oppose to First Past the Post, my call for a proportional representation electoral system in the UK.
- 30 Things to Remember when you’re having a difficult time.
- Everything Happens for a Reason, an exploration of this belief.
- Untangle Your Vines, a poetic work of fiction describing how not all flowers are destined to die.
Check out the content from my old blog:
- 10 Things We’ll Probably Regret When We’re Old
- I Have A Confession, my first attempt at free writing.
- Notebooks, a post on my love of notebooks.
- A Students Point Of View: What Is Wrong With The British Education System
Often, I will write series of posts. Here you find a collection of those.