Sisterhood, literally, is the relationship between sisters, but it is often used to refer to the relationship between women.
How it works:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
2) Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
3) Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
4) Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
1) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Probably to New Zealand – I’ve always wanted to visit.
2) What is your preferred genre to read?
I don’t really have a preferred genre.
3) What was the best book you’ve read so far this summer?
Go Set A Watchman, Harper Lee. But I’ve only read four books so far this summer.
4) Quick pick: sweet or salty?
5) Do you like listening to music when you’re working/writing/reading or do you need silence?
I tend to need silence, unless it’s classical music, because the lyrics interrupt with my brain. I’m not good at multitasking.
6) What’s your dream job?
In the broadest of terms, I want to be a freelance creative. You can read more about what this means here.
7) Which fictional character would you want to date?
I can’t think of one.
8) Quick pick: tea, coffee, or something else?
9) What was your favourite live experience (concert, play, sports, etc) or what live event are you looking forward to?
I probably couldn’t pick a favourite event, but I am looking forward to the events I am involved in hosting (such as our campaign day) as a part of CNA. You can read more about this here.
10) You get a chance to appear in your favourite TV show/movie. Which show/movie would it be?
The Good Wife, all the way.
- Confessions of an Anonymous Sinner
- Girl Next Blog
- I Prefer Deep Blues and Sea Foam Greens
- Paula Acton
- Marie Ramsay
- What is your favourite genre of music?
- What colour socks are you wearing? (This is a favourite from my interviews.)
- Out of the primary colours (red, yellow and blue), which is your favourite?
- Which is your favourite social networking website?
- If you had to raise awareness for one charity, which would it be?
- What is your favourite type of weather?
- Which controversial issues do you feel most passionately regarding?
- Do you have any secret talents?
- As a child, did you have a favourite teddy bear?
- What time is it?