I had considered starting this post with a spiel of how “some infinities are bigger than others” because, although I might think that John Green is overrated, I do appreciate a thought provoking quote now and then. Alas, I decided to start the post by discussing my prior intentions of beginning this post.
- Thank (and follow) the blog that nominated you for the award.
- Tell us of 7 dreams of yours.
- Nominate bloggers.
- I want to travel the world. There are a few countries that are definitely on my bucket list and I hope to do a year of travelling after I’ve finished university.
- I want to publish a book. This has been an ambition of mine for as long as I can remember and it’s definitely not one I ever see myself giving up on.
- I want to be a successful freelance creative. I’m at the time in my life where the decisions I make in terms of my education will almost most definitely set me up for my career. I dabble in a lot of arts – traditional art, digital art, graphic design, photography, writing etc. – and so I definitely want to incorporate all aspects of these arts within my career. It might be a far fetched ambition, but it’s one I have the motivation to achieve.
- I want to complete random acts of kindness as often as possible. This is definitely an ongoing dream. I want to be able to complete random acts of kindness once a month, week, or maybe day, whatever they may be, for as long as possible.
- I want to learn a new language. I studied Spanish at GCSE and whilst I have a basic understanding of the language, I fear I won’t ever learn it fluently. I intend on changing this and becoming fluent in at least one other language – whether it be Spanish or not.
- I want to learn how to drive. If all goes to plan, I’ll be starting my driving lessons at some point next year.
- I want to grow old with the person I love.
Now, onto the nominees:
- Confessions of an Anonymous Sinner
- Girl Next Blog
- I Prefer Deep Blues and Sea Foam Greens
- Paula Acton
Thank you again, Janey, for nominating me!